Our Quality Vision
We become a specialist in all modes of transportation by air, sea, road as well as handling freight of every description and become the one stop solution to our client’s requirements.
The implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 requirements is important for Seatram to consistently provide outstanding service for clients.
Quality is enhanced by working in a systematic manner to formalized procedures developed to eliminate the occurrence of deficiencies.
To achieve this we will:
- Maintain and continuously improve our Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure that all staff and contractors receive appropriate instruction and training to fulfill their individual quality assurance responsibilities.
- Continuously improve our systems and processes for delivery of services of the highest standards and ensure customer needs are met and their satisfaction assured.
- Consult with and promote active participation of staff in the management of the quality of their own and others work.
- Establish annual quality objectives and targets and implement programs to achieve them.
- As a minimum, comply with legal and other requirements.
- Ensure that we have the resources and skills necessary to achieve our quality standards.
- Identify and implement corrective and preventative control measures to eliminate the cause of actual or potential non-conforming services
- Incorporate quality performance in the annual appraisal of employees and recognize accordingly.
- Formally monitor, audit, review and report annually on our quality performance and QMS requirements against defined objectives.
- Ensure this policy is communicated, understood and successfully implemented by all Seatram staff.
Systems and procedures have been developed to ensure that the provisions are put into practice and all staff shall be required to operate in accordance with the provisions of the Quality Management System.